Smokey came home last Thursday. Poor baby boy had ulcers. We were not impressed with the Emergency vet we took him to at first. They pretty much told us that he might not make it thru the night, if he didn't go for immediate surgery, which would have cost over $4,000. We ended up making plans for them to look after him over night and we were taking him to a different vet the next morning. All in all, it cost us over $1600.
We got over 26" of snow on Tuesday. I believe we are expecting another 6-12 Friday into Saturday. Awesome.
Tuesday's blizzard caused the surgeon to postpone Tammy's surgery. So now, she will have the hemorrhoidectomy on February 10.